Monday, February 15, 2010

Routine Maintenance


Another cacher contacted me this past week and informed me that the magnets were coming loose from one of my geocache containers. So, I made a trip to the nearby park where it is hidden, and glued the magnets back in place.

I like this little park. It's a quiet spot in the middle of urban clutter. It's also easy to miss when driving by. The tree above is entirely fake, and I thought it was an interesting item.

This park is located near the following geocache: Shady Character GC1DKJ4
(I think PJ will get a kick out of the hint for that one).
If the weather holds up, I'll be making a trek to the North with my family. We've not been able to go check out all of the cherry blossoms on the upper half of the island, so today might be our best shot.

2 comments:

Erika Jean said...

Really cool clock! Is the tree part real?

Just John said...

Erika: No; the whole thing is a fake. Seems like a lot of work for a clock, but it looks better than a steel/concrete post.