Friday, April 9, 2010

Ramble On

My job, by design, keeps me somewhat on the move. My wife and I are pretty skilled at packing up and moving to a new place. I've also had the opportunity to travel on a few short trips in between moves.

I get to head out tomorrow on another such trip, this time to California. Time to do a pocket query, and load the 500 caches that are closest to Camp Pendleton into my GPS.

I love the scenery of the SoCal coast, and I hope to grab some great pictures while I'm there. More importantly, I'll get to see my parents, my sister, and even a friend or two.

Updates to follow...

4 comments:

Erika Jean said...

have a fun and safe trip!!

Just John said...

Thanks! I hope I have some good pictures, and a tale or two, to post on here.

P.J. said...

So where ya been? =)

Just John said...

@ P.J.-- No excuses, I've just not been doing much caching, or blogging lately. School and work have been kicking my butt.