Sunday, July 18, 2010

Okuma, and Points North on Okinawa

I just spent a week at the Okuma Resort here on Okinawa; what a treat this was!  Over the span of seven days, I only found one geocache, and that was just fine.  I looked for a couple of others, but they just weren't doing it for me while I was in vacation mode.


Here's a shot of the area near one of the caches that I DNFd; it's an old tunnel entrance that is now used for the long-term storage of Awamori

Later, we drove to the very northern tip of Okinawa.  The view was impressive:


We then headed to the cliffs that can be seen in the background of the above picture:


The view from here was amazing.  We could clearly see the tip of the island, where we had just been earlier:


We had a great time, and I spent more time relaxing than anything else; you can't beat that with a stick.

No comments: